It is certainly easiest to begin with who or what I am not.
- I’m not a therapist, psychologist, psychiatrist or any other kind of expert on human psyche and mental health.
- I don’t have a degree on pedagogy, psychology or IT.
- I have not studied NLP or know any other kind of magic tricks either.
Well this is going great. Who the hell am I then?
- I’m someone who cares about human interaction, communication and people. Especially developers. I’m odd that way.
- During my years as a digital marketer I’ve talked with hundreds of developers. From those conversations I’ve learned the pain points developers have in the current working environment.
- Most often they have something to do with human interaction, communication and people. (See where I’m going here?)
- I’m sure I can help and I’ve decided to do just that.
I help people grow from the point they’re at right now. I sow seeds of new thoughts and encourage towards change, which often is unpleasant and painful. I reflect, train, challenge and teach. I create a safe and trustworthy environment, which makes it possible for you to dare.
Why do I get along with developers so well?
I don’t know. It might have something to do with the fact that
- I’m logical and mathematical problem solver.
- I love The Room, escape rooms, Civilization and board games.
- I enjoy good beer and whiskey.
- I laugh at very, very dry jokes.
- I’m a compassionate humanist.
Or then not.
Can I help you, your team or your organization?
Certainly. Drop me a line: email@example.com